Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Late Mother's Day

I hope all the wonderful mothers out there had a great day. We had a very relaxed one. After church S took me to the top of Pillar mountain where we had a picnic lunch overlooking the water. It was gorgeous. We had then planned to come home and get some things done around the house, however after putting the girls down I fell asleep as well. (Oops) Did I mention it was a relaxed day. While I was a sleep we apparently lost power for a little while and when it came back on it fried our computer. After fighting with it most of the afternoon we are thinking we may have to get a new one. I'm currently on our laptop. If anyone has any ideas on how to recover a fried computer I'll try them as all of our first three years are on it including all of A's and B's baby pictures and videos. The two errors we keep getting are that the "boot manager is missing" and the "kernal is corrupt or missing"?? Anyways hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's day.

1 comment:

  1. Can't really help you, but for future reference, we use a surge protector on our plug as well as on the cables going into the pc. They are both inexpensive, come with warranties, and work very well.

    ReplyDelete