Saturday, July 31, 2010

Home Alone

So this is the start of a couple of weeks without the hubby around. It's crazy we are in Florida for 3 years and he never leaves for more than a few days. We are in Alaska for 3months and he gets sent to a 2week long school in Oregon. About three weeks after he gets back they have him scheduled for another school in Hawaii. I'm not going to complain about the Hawaii school yet, its still up in the air as to whether or not the girls and I get to go with him. That would be AMAZING!
For the next two weeks however we will sit around missing daddy and trying to carry on. I've decided the best thing to do is make myself so busy that the next 2 weeks fly by and hopefully get half of the stuff I've added to my "to do" list complete. I'm not off to a very good start, so far I have only succeeded in bathing and putting the girls to bed then curling up with a bowl of ice cream and a movie. However, tomorrow is my first day and I have a lot to do so I guess I should actually go to bed. That's probably also not going to happen as I sat down to work on next weeks menu and got side tracked posting this blog. So I must refocus get my menu done then head to bed. It's going to be a very long two weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on your blog. Sounds like ya'll are having fun! Don't forget to send pictures from Hawaii! Sorry we missed your call. Love ya'll. Mom

    ReplyDelete