Monday, May 23, 2011

Bri''s Birthday difficulties

So blogger apparently does not like my update on Bri's birthday. I have posted it at least twice and it shows up for a day then dissappears. I finally find it again in my edited posts and all my pictures are messed up.
We had a small party with close friends the weekend after her birthday. THe kids had a blast dressing up like princesses. B was especially cute in her pink ruffles dress. We had a grill out followed by homemade cupcakes. I thought the cupcakes turned out very well however I did need to work on my decorating. The birthday girl also got several wonderful gifts that she has been throughly enjoying ever since. The biggest gift was really a family surprise as the humane society had called earlier that day and asked if we would be interested in taking a puppy that had been returned. So after all the excitement we spent the night enjoying the newest addition to our family, a white mutt that A named Lucy a couple of weeks later.

No comments:

Post a Comment