Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer Time Fun

We have been having GREAT weather this year. Last year when we got here it stayed cold I think all summer, we might have had 5days that hit 70. This year however has been so much warmer and sunnier! The other day after several very sunny days I let the girls play outside for most of the morning, as we normally do on sunny days. After sitting out there for a few minutes it got very warm in the sun, I almost broke a sweat! I had a cooler of ice that we had taken out the day before but hadn't used, since I couldn't decide what to do with the ice I dumped it in the turtle and had the girls put on their swimsuits. After warming the water up a little with water from the house the girls spent the rest of the morning playing in their new "pool".

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could have 70 degree tempswe are upper 90s.. with heat index up to 110. These temps make me miss Florida!

    ReplyDelete