Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First Post

So with much encouragement from family and friends I have finally started a blog. I'm not really sure what to write about but I'm trusting it will come to me. To catch everyone up a little we got word yesterday that Kodiak is the official next location. Due to some complications at work we will be transferring there as soon as the paperwork is complete. S is hoping that he will not have to return to work in Clearwater after February. We are currently planning to celebrate A's birthday with a few friends and family here in Clearwater before heading to Georgia. We will be spending several weeks in Ga. to include celebrating B's birthday before hitting the road for Alaska. It has still not be finalized yet if I will be going with S or if his dad will be able to make the trip with him. Hopefully, that will be finalized in the next week or two. If it is determined that I will go with S then I will make to keep pictures and post up to date of the trip. Hopefully, If I don't go S's dad will do it for me.
I must say I am having a lot of different feeling concerning the move, I have only lived in two towns my entire life, so I think I'm feeling a little of every possible emotion concerning the move. Alaska looks beautiful however. Although I have some doubts concerning the winters, S keeps trying to tell me its not as bad as people make it out. From what I have seen though it looks exciting and I know God will take care of everything else.

1 comment:

  1. cool blog brat. can't wait to see you in a few days take care, bye

    ReplyDelete