Friday, March 19, 2010

New Baby!

Sorry it took so long for the update I was a little busy playing with the baby and waiting to get a good picture!
My little niece J was born yesterday morning at 8:45am! She weighed 5lbs 13oz and was 20and 1/4in long. Both parents are doing good although my brother has decided he is going to sit in the waiting room next time, he saw more than he wanted to. My sister-in-law was also doing good but was very tired as can be expected. After contracting for the past several day they were finally admitted to the hospital around 10:30 Thursday night. Although they were both up all night, she was able to deliver naturally. I could tell standing outside the nursery that J's lungs were in wonderful working condition as she explained to the nurses that she was hungry. They finally let mom, dad and baby get some sleep around 11am so we didn't really get to play with her until that evening. I think the nurses knew when it was my turn to get to play with her because they seemed to walk in about the time I got her to take her to the nursery for vitals or whatever they needed to do. I'll keep ya'll updated as she's suppose to go home tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. So are you ready for #3 yet? Babies have a way of doing that to you ya know!

    ReplyDelete