Sunday, April 4, 2010

Final Week!!!

Sorry I keep putting everything fromthe week into one post. I keep trying to do it separately as things happen however things have been so crazy that when I finally get a second to sit down and post something the computer goes nuts so I can't get the pictures up or I can't connect to the Internet. So we had a lot going on in this final week. It has absolutely flown by!!! I can't believe its over already. Monday the girls stayed with my parents and played with taking pictures.
Tuesday we had a day with Nana and Papa at the beach. I don't think we have made it to the beach in over a year while we lived in Tampa, however we are in Ga. for four weeks and manage to get to the beach. Go figure!
Carabelle is about 2 1/2 hours from Moultrie. So we got up early and went down to spend the whole day. A had a blast she waded in the water and wore herself slap out!

B wasn't feeling very good so she enjoyed cat napping on Nana in the sunshine.
When we got home Nana and Papa took the girls for the evening so S and I could get a head start on celebrating our 3yr anniversary. I can't believe it has already been 3years!!, Wednesday S and I enjoyed another day at the beach. We went to Panama City, which has some of the prettiest beaches, in my opinion.

We spent the day para sailing, jet skiing and just enjoying the sun and water.
At the end of the day I even got S to get a pedicure with me. He couldn't believe I had kept how nice pedicures were a secret from him for so long! I think I have him hooked, hopefully they will have a place in Kodiak that does pedicures.

Friday we had B's 1st birthday which is a whole post in itself. But I'll try to keep it short. The party was a blast, I was worried it would be too cool to be outside but it turned out great. The kids started with coloring eggs. This was very interesting with a 2, 4, and 5 year old at the table. Luckily, the only one that ended up wearing the coloring was A. She decided she wanted to color an egg herself and dumped the coloring in her lap. After letting the eggs dry we had to have an Easter egg hunt!
The kids had a hard time waiting on the parents to finish supper to hide the eggs. So they stole the eggs and hid them from the parents. A helped Grandpa out with finding eggs. Since he didn't have as many as uncle Alan she stole some out of his basket and gave them to Grandpa.

While B got some wonderful presents from friends and family, I think her favorite thing was the CAKE!!!
I had just sat down with a piece a cake when I heard S calling me. B had to have a little coaxing from Papa but once she got the taste of the cake she face planted in it and started chowing down! I think she figured it would be less messy on her hands to just eat it right of the table. She is the funniest trying to get her to eat new things if something feels funny or is a different texture it takes a minute to coax her into eating it. Which is probably why she ate it off the table so she wouldn't have to feel the icing on her fingers. Her sister however was very concerned with the mess she was making.
A watched B face plant into the cake and yells "UH-OH MESS!" jumps down and precedes to help "cleanup" sissy!! It was priceless!!

Even with the help from A to get cleaned up B still needed a bath. However, as you can tell she thoroughly enjoyed her 1st Birthday Party!!
This has been a wonderful last week. We have really enjoyed spending time with all our family and old friends. While we will definitely miss everyone we are looking forward to seeing more family in Vegas and the adventures of Alaska!





!





No comments:

Post a Comment