Sunday, April 4, 2010

On the Road



We finally finished packing this afternoon and hit the road. FINALLY!!!! I'm glad for the time we got to spend with everyone but I'm ready to get this party started! So the first leg of the trip is heading to Vegas we have 3days to travel 2100 miles. According to mapquest it will take us 32 hours. We aren't planning any site seeing stoppes so hopefully we will get to my sister-in-laws before the girls land Wed. night. They will be flying out with my in-laws Wed. afternoon for a 5hr flight. Its crazy to think that a trip that will take S and I 3 days to do will only be taking them 5 hrs.


This trip actually started in Clearwater Fl. so the first State sign of the trip is us passing into Ga. That was the shortest leg of the trip at only 4 1/2 hrs. We are planning on getting many more in the days to come.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like the sign idea. Great way to keep us posted on your progress!

    ReplyDelete