Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Baby's Growing Up

My baby's getting big!! B has finally gotten rid of her paci. As of last night she has been 24hours without a paci. Not that she used it that much any ways the only time she generally got it was for nap and bedtime. She had learned when I go in to get her to put her paci back in the bed. That way we didn't have to worry about keeping track of it. The paci has been replaced with a baby doll. The church is starting a mission for anyone interested to make salvation dolls. To promote this new mission some pre-made dolls were handed out at church Sunday. B hasn't left left the doll alone for more than a few hours. Yesterday while we were busy getting A out of the sink b went upstairs and got her paci and baby doll. We haven't found the paci since and she has gone to bed and nap just fine without it. As long as she has her baby doll. She's getting so big on me! I can't believe she's already 15months. It doesn't seem like its been that long. My baby's growing up!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! So liberating not ot have to carry that thing. All my kids were out of paci's before 4 months of age--and I have no idea why. It for sure wasn't me! They just quit accepting them. I must have done something wrong in the paci training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brianna will always be your baby Peggy.....she may grow up and move on, but trust me, Brianna and Alisa will ALWAYS be your babies. But we love to see pictures of the girls. Thanks for keeping us updated....give everyone hugs!!
    Mary and Frank

    ReplyDelete